– Chemical products must be stored in a dry, cool and well-ventilated room. Keep out of direct sunlight;
– Store separately from food and combustible materials (solvents, oils, paint or their waste);
– Do not mix with other chemicals;
– Never mix the chemical products with other chemicals;
– Avoid contact with eyes and skin. It is recommended to wear gloves when dosing;
– Remove any chemical product residues. If spilling a small amount of chemicals, rinse thoroughly with water. If spilling a larger amount, contact the supplier or make direct contact with Bayrol.
– If the product comes in contact with the eyes, immediately wash them with plenty of water and seek medical attention. It is necessary to bring the package and the label.
– If the concentrated product comes in contact with the skin or clothes, it must be washed off immediately with plenty of water.
– Keep all the chemical products out of reach of children.
Is your pool water milky with an unpleasant odour?
Possible cause – too many organic pollutants and an insufficient amount of disinfectant in the water.
Mentioned products: Chlorifix, Chloriklar, Superflock Plus. We sell all the mentioned products
Is your pool water turbid and the pool walls rough?
Possible cause – limescale in the pool water and on the pool walls.
Mentioned products: Decalcit Super, Calcinex. We sell all the mentioned products.
Is your pool water green and pool walls and floor slippery?
Possible cause – algae in the pool
Mentioned products (Chlorifix, Chloriklar, Desalgine, Desalgine Jet, Superflock Plus) We sell all the mentioned products.
Is your pool water clear, but turns green or brown after adding chlorine or active oxygen?
Possible cause – iron ions are present in the pool water, or corrosion occurred due to a low pH level.
Mentioned product: Superflock Plus. We sell the mentioned product.
Does your pool water have a metallic shimmer and have there been cases of hair turning green?
Possible cause – copper is present in the water due to corrosion, or you are using algaecides containing copper sulphate.
Mentioned products: Superflock plus, Desalgine, Desalgine Jet. We sell all the mentioned products
Is the pool water giving off a strong chlorine odour, and were there cases of stinging eyes after using the pool?
Possible cause – high amount of organic impurities (so called chloramines) in the pool water, due to an insufficient amount of chlorine in the water, and therefore an insufficient water disinfection.
Mentioned products: Chlorifix, Chloriklar, Filterclean Tab, Superflock Plus. We sell all the mentioned products, except Filterclean Tab.
© 2016 UAB “SPA technologija” visos teisės saugomos