Types of massage equipment:
• Air massage from the floor (feet massage);
• Air massage from the wall (back and abdominal massage);
• Counter-current – used as a massage and as means for swimming in place;
• Air massage “geyser” – a current from the floor or a mounted massage plate;
• Cascades – device by the pool designed to massage shoulders and neck;
• Water cannon – device producing a concentrated water flow.
Massage equipment pumps are installed in the technical room or below the water level of the pool. Do not turn on the massage equipment if there is no water. Do not change the order of voltage supply phases (pumps contain an arrow which indicates the pumping direction).
Massage equipment decorations are made from plastic or stainless steel. The on and off buttons are pneumatic.